• English teachers: Christine has provided a number of books for you to peruse when you have time. They are located on a labeled shelf near the front desk.
• If you have already checked out the library website, you will notice that passwords are provided to enter most sites, but if in doubt, you can use username: oakbay and password: student for all ERAC resources and password: teacher to enter “Project Pathfinders”. If you have questions, call me.
• All teachers: Because we want students to be accountable for their own textbooks, please have students bring them directly to the library when you are finished with them -- Please DO NOT take in textbooks from students at any time.
• All Advisory Teachers: Overdue book/textbook reports will be sent to you in the coming weeks. Please share this information with students, and if possible, have them drop their books in the drop box/slot just outside the library during Advisory. Again, do not take overdue books from students at any time.
• Wanted: Oak Bay High's Reach for the Top: Jeopardy Club is looking for a buzzer system to borrow/purchase for the year. If you happen to have one in your closet/basement or know anyone who is willing to share, it would be appreciated
If you have any questions or concerns, just stop by the library.